Welcome bonus is a type of promotion offered to new users mostly by online betting sites, casino platforms or other online service providers. The overall goal is to attract new users to the platform and retain existing customers. However, the use of these bonuses is subject to many different terms and conditions, so it is important to read and understand them carefully.
Welcome bonuses can be offered in different formats:
- Deposit Bonus: Extra money or credit is given to users who open a new account and deposit a certain amount of money.
- Free Bets: Free credits with which you can place bets.
- Free Spins: Free spins to be used in casino games.
- Free Bonus: Obtaining a bonus without making any deposit.
- Low Risk: New users can try the platform with a low risk.
- Value: Generally, welcome bonuses are quite generous and offer meaningful value to the user.
- Variety: Different types of welcome bonuses allow users to try different games and bets.
- Wandering Conditions: Most of the time, bonuses are subject to a certain wagering requirement. In other words, it may be necessary to bet a certain amount in order to withdraw the bonus.
- Time Limits: There may be a certain time limit for the bonus to be used.
- Restrictions: Not all games or events may be eligible to meet wagering requirements
Things to Consider
- Validity Period: Bonuses may have a validity period, bonuses not used during this period may be cancelled.
- Maximum and Minimum Limits: There are usually maximum and minimum bet limits when using bonuses.